[All] To build a better music player

The Digital Pioneer digitalpioneer at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 17:06:43 CET 2009

> I would not want to have to rename hundreds of files to get some media
> player
> sort them correctly just because it doesn't read id3 data... (Although my
> filenames actually do have the tracknums included)

As Stefan said, this isn't a problem of the player not reading ID3 data,
it's a problem of inconsistency. Different people have different wants and
the player can't magically know what you want. Unfortunately, the Freerunner
has no brainwave scanning peripherals. Perhaps they'll include that in
GTA03. :)

--
Thanks,

The Digital Pioneer