Word processing application

Leonti Bielski prishelec at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 17:23:50 CET 2009

Thanks all for your help!

GNUtoo, I followed your suggestion number 1. Thanks.
I've just installed Abiword from my local OE repository and I have to
say that it's really cool stuff!
It's a little too much to what I want to do (leafpad is enough), but
ability to work with complicated word processing files on my phone is
great!

Leonti