[All] To build a better music player

Dylan Reilly dreilly at atariland.net
Wed Mar 4 17:54:43 CET 2009

We have some ideas for a better GUI as well. My priority is getting
functionality in first, however.

FWIW, I just recently pulled some GUI updates from the guy from whom I
branched pythm, Paul, that should help a *little*. These are in git
now; I will be rolling out another build shortly.

On Wed, Mar 4, 2009 at 11:49 AM, The Digital Pioneer
<digitalpioneer at gmail.com> wrote:
> Well, the database processing would be slow of course, but more than that,
> an advanced collection manager would be very difficult (I would think) to
> use on the FR. The simple GUI Pythm has now tends to give me enough grief
> unless I use my stylus.

Dylan Maxwell Reilly