[All] To build a better music player

Steven ** montgoss+openmokocommunity at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 20:28:38 CET 2009

Am I the only one that remembers the Qtopia music player?  Its
interface mimicked the ipod where everything was sorted by artist
and/or album.  It worked pretty well.  The only catch on that player
was that you had to manually refresh in order for it to detect newly
added files.  And then it would process those new files (obviously
building up a database).

So, it's not a horsepower issue.  It's been done on the Neo before.

-Steven