AW: AW: New accelerometer application, that draws the current perpendicular line and angle

hab keen oh ne baba_melone at yahoo.de
Wed Mar 4 20:56:29 CET 2009

Im sorry I havent tested, what version of SDL is actually necessary, I just used the latest one provided by SHR. Just execute
opkg install libsdl-1.2-0 libsdl-ttf
opkg install http://www.opkg.org/packages/perpendicular_0.1_armv4t.ipk -force-depends
in case your repo doesnt contain a current version. Should work with older ones, too, I guess.
BTW: I would be glad if anyone came up with an idea for an icon(or even with an icon), as Im not the expert in graphics and regularly fail in creating nice stuff^^, because I will soon update to a version needing less resources(at the moment, there is no idle time during the execution, it was just planned as a little test app) and then it would be great to offer the ipk with a proper icon for a .desktop file.
Greetings,
Martin Puffe