[All] To build a better music player

MarcO'Chapeau marco at marcochapeau.org
Thu Mar 5 00:07:15 CET 2009

On Wed, 4 Mar 2009 21:41:59 +0100, David Garabana Barro
<david at garabana.com> wrote:
>> Because you find "changing ID3 tags" to be simpler than "changing
>> file names".
> No, because I already have all my music with correct id3 tags, but not
> homogenous filenames. Doing nothing is simpler than renaming my 15000+
> songs :)

While I do agree with you that Id3 is the way to go, renaming 15000+ tracks
properly is not that hard... At least with the right software. You might
want to try out a software named EasyTAG. Among a huge amount of features,
it is able to name files based on the Id3 info in them :)

Marc-Olivier Barre.
Participez au black-out anti-HADOPI :