[fso] no sound card

c_c cchandel at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 5 05:34:42 CET 2009

Hi,

Hans Zimmerman wrote:

> I do no longer seem to have a sound card in my FreeRunner as it is not
> found. The freerunner is running fso milestone 5.1 with opkg update &&
> opkg
> upgrade.

Well, I have this problem too - and I really haven't had the time to pipe up
on the fso or this list. Do the following :-

modprobe snd_soc_neo1973_gta02_wm8753
modprobe snd-pcm-oss
alsactl -f /usr/share/openmoko/scenarios/stereoout.state restore

 You'll get the sound card back. I keep these lines in a sh script - and use
it everytime I reboot. HTH.