SHR testing and TangoGPS problem

Adam Jimerson vendion at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 20:48:49 CET 2009

I tried to upgrad TangoGPS one my SHR testing install because it didn't seem
like it was working, and fso-gpsd said that it was running, but when I tried
to do it even with -force-depens it removed the version the SHR testing came
with and gave me this error:

root at om-gta02 ~ $ opkg -force-depends install libsqlite3-0 libpixman-1-0
libgl
 ib-2.0-0 http://pcl210-00.fit.vutbr.cz/openmoko/libexif_0.6.17_armv4t.ipklibdb
 us-glib-1-2 libdbus-1-3 libcurl4 libcairo2
http://pcl210-00.fit.vutbr.cz/ope
 nmoko/tangogps_0.9.6-r0_armv4t.ipk
 Downloading
http://pcl210-00.fit.vutbr.cz/openmoko/libexif_0.6.17_armv4t.ipk
 Downloading
http://pcl210-00.fit.vutbr.cz/openmoko/tangogps_0.9.6-r0_armv4t.ipk
 Package libsqlite3-0 (3.6.2-r0) installed in root is up to date.
 Package libpixman-1-0 (0.11.4-r0) installed in root is up to date.
 Package libglib-2.0-0 (2.16.4-r1) installed in root is up to date.
 Multiple packages (libexif and libexif) providing same name marked HOLD or
PREFER. Using latest.
 Multiple packages (libexif and libexif) providing same name marked HOLD or
PREFER. Using latest.
 Installing libexif (0.6.17) to root...
 Package libdbus-glib-1-2 (0.76-r0) installed in root is up to date.
 Package libdbus-1-3 (1.2.1-r9) installed in root is up to date.
 Package libcurl4 (7.18.2-r0) installed in root is up to date.
 Package libcairo2 (1.6.4-r4) installed in root is up to date.
 Multiple packages (tangogps and tangogps) providing same name marked HOLD
or PREFER. Using latest.
 Multiple packages (tangogps and tangogps) providing same name marked HOLD
or PREFER. Using latest.
 Multiple packages (tangogps and tangogps) providing same name marked HOLD
or PREFER. Using latest.
 Installing tangogps (0.9.6-r0) to root...
 Multiple replacers for gpsd, using first one (fso-gpsd)
 Configuring tangogps
 Configuring libexif
 Collected errors:
 * Warning: Cannot satisfy the following dependencies for tangogps:
 * gtk+-fastscaling (>= 2.10.14) *

Do I need to install a older version of tangogps inorder to get it to work?