A new version of SATAN
don.juanton at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 23:29:48 CET 2009
I just wanted to splash about that I've released a new version of SATAN for
the OpenMoko, available
* Bug reduction.
* A built in on screen keyboard that I feel is better than
to use the normal OSK on the FR.
* A new subtractive synthesizer called Grooveiator.
* Some other stuff..
NOTE! You can CREATE YOUR OWN MACHINES for SATAN as plugins; I haven't
written a good
guide on this yet I know, but you may check out this directory for code and
To create machines you need to be familiar with fixed point math, and you
to have this installed on the development host:
* More bug fixes.
* Cut&paste in the tracker/sequencer.
* horizontal scrolling in the tracker/sequencer.
* Better documentation, always.
* A finger friendly cool looking tracker... I'm working on it!
* More MACHINES, help!
Please feel free to come with suggestions, tips, bashings and bug reports...
I just like the attention. ;)
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the community