Acceleroids - shoot-the-asteroids game

boilersoup at boilersoup at
Thu Mar 5 23:35:17 CET 2009

> Hello!
> I'm glad to present you a new fully Freerunner-adapted game - Acceleroids -
> a port of SDLRoids (an Asteroids clone).
> The ship movement is controlled by an accelerometer while the cannon, shield
> and bomb can be activated by touching bottom-right, bottom-left and
> top-right corners of the screen accordingly. Shield+Shoot buttons
> can be pressed simultaneously as well as Shield+Bomb (some sort of
> multi-touch simulation).
> Homepage:
> The released packages are tested only by myself, so you are welcome to
> report about missing dependencies ;).
> Have Fun.

Great! Everything works ok on shr testing.

Installation went as follows:

root at om-gta02 ~ $ opkg install
Installing acceleroids (0.1.0-0) to root...
Installing libsdl-mixer-1.2-0 (1.2.6-r3) to root...
Installing libvorbis (1.0.1-r2) to root...
Installing libmikmod (3.2.0-beta2-r0) to root...
Configuring libvorbis
Configuring libmikmod
Configuring acceleroids
Configuring libsdl-mixer-1.2-0