Flashing GSM firmware

Steve " 'dillo" Okay armadilo at roadknightlabs.com
Fri Mar 6 02:23:22 CET 2009

On Mar 5, 2009, at 19:26 , Joerg Reisenweber wrote:

> Am Do  5. März 2009 schrieb Andy Green:
>> Somebody in the thread at some point said:

> http://people.openmoko.org/joerg/calypso_moko_FW/moko11/flash-
> moko11_uSD-image.tar.gz

This actually did it for me. I gave up on doing it by hand last week
and just went out and got a SIM for Wind, it was just quicker.
When I saw this message though, I thought I should give it one more try.
It works. The Vodaphone SIM that was giving me so much trouble now
registers properly in Zhone and Qtopia.
FFR, the flash-moko11_uSD-image file just barely fits onto the main
flash of the FR so you can dd it from there onto your uSD.
Thanks for all your help,