Jury & updated rules for the first openmoko programming competition

Risto H. Kurppa risto at kurppa.fi
Fri Mar 6 08:22:04 CET 2009

Hi there!

Some updates to the first programming competition for Openmoko phones
where the participants are given the task to write a podcast/audiobook
player for Openmoko phones.

First things first: Michael ‘Mickey’ Laurel, the leader of the FSO
project and a former Openmoko employee is now a member of the jury.
We’re still waiting for others to reply. Thanks Mickey!

Based on the community feedback we did some small changes / additions
in the rules, see
http://risto.kurppa.fi/blog/juryupdated-rules-for-the-om-programming-competition/

Read the original announcement and full rules at
http://risto.kurppa.fi/blog/announcing-the-first-programming-competition-for-openmoko-phones/

Aapo Rantalainen & Risto H. Kurppa