[Om2008.9] ButtonPress event for button 3 (right mouse button)

Risto H. Kurppa risto at kurppa.fi
Fri Mar 6 08:33:10 CET 2009

On Fri, Mar 6, 2009 at 8:52 AM, Matthias Apitz <guru at unixarea.de> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> The question is seriously, so please don't respond with 'use the right
> finger': How can I generate the X11 event ButtonPress/ButtonRelease for
> button 3, i.e. the right button of the mouse, with the touchpad of the
> FR? Thx
>
>        matthias

Could the AUX be used for this: clicking the screen with AUX pressed
could generate the right click? I don't know how to do this, there
have been some scripts around that change the behaviour of AUX when
running a program (for example I've had it in PDF viewers to exit the
full screen mode - without it you're stuck in the fullscreen mode as
there's no ESC to clik :/

Hope it helps..