Pulster fixe(s) and rework

Helge Hafting helge.hafting at hist.no
Fri Mar 6 10:29:52 CET 2009

Esben Stien wrote:
> Stefan Monnier <monnier at iro.umontreal.ca> writes:
>
>> (if I could use it as an MP3 player, I'd carry it with me that much
>> more often
>
> Until a fix, you can plug in a USB headset;).

Won't that rule out simultanous charging with the usb car charger?

Anyway, some setup will be necessary, right? A usb headset headset will
be a completely new sound device. Can the phone detect it when it gets
plugged in, and then do all the configuration? So the sound player will
"just work" Or will we have to go into the settings and change between
host and device mode each time the phone is switched between usb headset
and pc connection? :-/

Helge Hafting