Another attempt at speeding up yaouh, with persistent connections

Helge Hafting helge.hafting at
Fri Mar 6 10:50:51 CET 2009

Al Johnson wrote:
> On Thursday 05 March 2009, Helge Hafting wrote:
>> Fixing this in advance is a better approach - but I'd rather spend time
>> on a much better fix using libcurl. That would speed yaouh up further
>> also.  But this have to wait until someone ports pycurl to the freerunner.
> No porting needed - pycurl is in OE.
> bitbake python-pycurl

I haven't yet set up any development tools, which is why I worked on a
python program. Is there an ipk/opk file, or at least something that can
be installed with tar?

Helge Hafting