13th community updates released

Brenda Wang brenda_wang at openmoko.com
Fri Mar 6 13:15:30 CET 2009

Dear list:
Here comes the 13th community updates.

http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Community_Updates/March_6%2C_2009

As usual I would like to thanks for everyone who contribute on this.

During these two weeks , there are many exciting news here. Openmoko has
announced Om 2009 release plan, Gentoo at openmoko <mailto:Gentoo at openmoko>
team has reached their first milestone for running Gentoo on
FreeRunner...etc.

Beside the distribution news, there are many events like
FreerunnerMeeting (in Politecnico di Milano University ) , OSI Tech Days
2009and Chemnitzer Linux-Tage 2009...etc ,will hold during sprint time.

Finally, I would like to remind you all that there's only two days left
for the registration of FreeRunner programming competition .

Stay tune. There is more interesting information on this community updates.

Best Regards
Brenda