[QtExtended] Qt Extended 4.4.3 released

HouYu Li karadog at gmail.com
Fri Mar 6 13:59:58 CET 2009

OK, actually. I was talking with lpotter in IRC channel #qtopia at FreeNode
about the further improvement of QTextended. He will setup a git repository
based on the 4.4.3 release source by the end of this week. Just waiting for
a while. We are going to move QTextended to kernel 2.6.28.

On Fri, Mar 6, 2009 at 8:19 PM, Chris Samuel <chris at csamuel.org> wrote:

> On Fri, 6 Mar 2009 10:24:54 pm Radek Polak wrote:
>
> > Great, let us know when you are done!
>
> I'm doing a git push now, and it's going to take a long time to finish over
> this ADSL link (it did 3% in about 10 minutes).
>
> When it completes it's going to be here:
>
>  http://github.com/chrissamuel/qtextended/tree/master
>
> Note that what I'm pushing is *not* 4.4.3, it's the original 4.4.2 with an
> extra commit which is the echo fix I previously posted.
>
> It's now gone 11pm here and as I'm involved in a bushfire benefit festival
> [1]
> tomorrow out at Hurstbridge for people in the Kinglake area of Victoria I
> won't get a chance to do anything more until Sunday as it doesn't finish
> until
> midnight Saturday!
>
> Then I'll hopefully get a chance to add collaborators and maybe figure out
> how
> to push 4.4.3 into it too unless someone else wants to do that ? (I'm
> pretty
> new to git).
>
> cheers,
> Chris
>
> [1] - http://www.rockandrebuild.org/
>
> --
>  Chris Samuel  :  http://www.csamuel.org/  :  Melbourne, VIC
>
> This email may come with a PGP signature as a file. Do not panic.
> For more info see: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OpenPGP

Best Regards

HouYu Li, Karajan

karajan_ii (at) hotmail.com