New SHR-Testing release

Tilman Baumann tilman at baumann.name
Fri Mar 6 17:14:41 CET 2009

Klaus 'mrmoku' Kurzmann wrote:
> Am Freitag 06 März 2009 16:43:47 schrieb Tilman Baumann:
>> Looks like the repository is broken.

> you catched the moment while building with a new EFL_SRCREV :-) while building
> the packages already built are there, but the index not yet...
>
> That might happen quite frequently in shr-unstable ;)

Updating the feed should be more atomic. If I might say so.
I would suggest uploading in a temp dir and then moving it on the right
location.
Or uploading dirs with build numbers and after finished just symlinking
the new build on the default location. That would not break anyone
currently in the process of upgrading.

> Build has finished now and upgrade should work.

Oddly not. Still same error after update,uprade.
Is there sill anything uploading?

Or maybe not, I just remember that our admin has enabled a transparent
proxy. That might give me the old index...

--
Imagination is more important than knowledge.
  Albert Einstein