How to install cli-framework on my Neo FreeRunner

sandilya b san_dimitri at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 6 18:38:24 CET 2009

Thanks a lot for the reply. How can I use the dbus and get the values from the fone. For example.

I want to write a python code that will give the the IMEI number and manufacturer details of my fone. how can i do that. I understand that once i have any of the FSO or SHR etc I can do that. Cant i just do it now on my phone without using them. Isnt there any feature in 2008.12 that will let me query the dbus directly. Is the only option to install.

I am sorry if I am asking so many questions but i really need to know as I am very interested in working on this phone.