Freerunner, Jalimo, rxtx, GPS

Juan Lucas Dominguez Rubio jldominguez at prodevelop.es
Fri Mar 6 19:01:16 CET 2009

Hello, my goal is not just accessing the GPS device. I'm trying to run on Openmoko a certain java application that uses librxtx to access the GPS, and librxtx happens to be in the Openmoko-Jalimo repository. I'm not asking for the moon....

Anybody has used this librxtx?

http://jalimo.evolvis.org/repository/openmoko/

The person who uploaded it, perhaps?

Regards,