Troubles with repo

Risto H. Kurppa risto at
Fri Mar 6 22:09:00 CET 2009

At the moment it looks like that the repository is very
unstable: packages keep breaking all the time more and more, now I
wasn't install sortdesk anymore. AFAIK nothing has changed in the
package itself.

Tobias: Could you release the scripts that manage the files for public
eye to check if we can find something wrong there. OK, I know that
some packages are broken but also many that have a fine control fine,
they still won't install.
Many packages have only the filename & md5.. Not enough for a repository..

How about
 - why some packages are named 0_something or 1_something?

I'm getting really frustrated with this since there's nothing I can do....