How to use other applications with Paroli fullscreen?

digger vermont dv_mlist at
Sat Mar 7 00:02:13 CET 2009

I've been tracking OM unstable.  Now that Paroli is starting at boot
with a full-screen I can't figure out how to start any other
applications outside of using ssh.  Then once started the application
doesn't have the Illume top-bar available to do any of the functions it
provided such as application switching or ending the program.  I tried
killing paroli-launcher.  That left me with a black-screen.

Is there something I'm missing?