Your package is broken in

Risto H. Kurppa risto at
Sun Mar 8 15:01:45 CET 2009

(cc:d the authors of some broken packages I was able to extract the
e-mail address from..)

If you have packaged some of the apps listed below, I just want to let
you know that the package in is broken and not recognized as
an installable file
(to try this, download the packages from and run file
package.ipk - it should return Debian Binary but for the ones listed
below, it returns data/empty or gzip)

So please check that your local package returns debian binary and then
upload it again to The file need to have a control file in
it to work in the repository

Packaging instructions can be found at