Transparent keyboard in illume

Richard Kralovic riso at om.ksp.sk
Sun Mar 8 21:40:32 CET 2009

> but any plans on making a transparent large "normal" keyboard?
> btw: it seems great!

Actually, it is quite easy to make the default illume keyboard
transparent. It should work with the same method as for qwo, except that
you need to revert the first hunk of e-wm-hack.patch, i.e., illume had
to set the width of keyboard to be equal to the width of the screen.

Afterwards, you can use the transset utility (I just added it to my
webpage) to change the transparency of the keyboard (and also
transparency of any other window). Surely, this is very rough and for
normal usage some decent support in illume would be nice. But I guess
this should be discussed with Raster...

	Richard