[debian] Illume won't show any icons

Klaus 'mrmoku' Kurzmann mok at mnet-online.de
Sun Mar 8 22:01:37 CET 2009

Am Sonntag 08 März 2009 21:44:22 schrieb Jeffrey Ratcliffe:
> 2009/3/8 Klaus 'mrmoku' Kurzmann <mok at mnet-online.de>:
> > don't know for debian... we had missing icons because of not installed
> > e-wm- utils...
>
> Unfortunately, there doesn't seem to be e-wm-utils package for Debian.
check if you have those files:
/usr/lib/enlightenment/utils/enlightenment_thumb
/usr/lib/enlightenment/utils/enlightenment_fm
/usr/lib/enlightenment/utils/enlightenment_sys
/usr/lib/enlightenment/utils/enlightenment_fm_op
/usr/lib/enlightenment/utils/enlightenment_init

in debian they may be packaged differently... different name or included in the
main e-wm package...

> Anyone else got any ideas?
the issue we had with icons today was a missing /etc/xdg/menus/applications.menu
file... if you don't have it, you can get it from
build.shr-project.org/applications.menu

> Regards
>
> Jeff

Klaus 'mrmoku' Kurzmann