[QtExtended] Qt Extended 4.4.3 released

HouYu Li karadog at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 10:31:40 CET 2009

I think Lorn is not ready yet. I managed to setup one myself.

git://git.karadog.net/qt-extended-improved.git for git clone
http://git.karadog.net/qt-extended-improved.git for web

Chris, which repo do you prefer? if you insist on your github repo, then I
hope you could update it to 4.4.3.
for my repo, it's already based on 4.4.3. and it a good start point to
continue working.

waiting for your opinion.

On Mon, Mar 9, 2009 at 4:45 PM, Chris Samuel <chris at csamuel.org> wrote:

> On Sunday 08 March 2009, Lorn Potter wrote:
>
> > There is a git repo already setup for sometime now, just havent
> > updated it to 4.4.3
>
> Hi Lorn,
>
> Is that your repo, or someone elses ?   It hasn't been touched
> for 4 months or so from the look of it.
>
> Is it worth carrying on with the one I set up on github in the meantime or
> should I just bin it ? I don't want to cause confusion!
>
> cheers,
> Chris
> --
>  Chris Samuel  :  http://www.csamuel.org/  :  Melbourne, VIC
>
> This email may come with a PGP signature as a file. Do not panic.
> For more info see: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OpenPGP

Best Regards

HouYu Li, Karajan

karajan_ii (at) hotmail.com