Using the FR as a bluetooth /wifi modem

KaZeR kazer at altern.org
Mon Mar 9 16:37:15 CET 2009

Hello list.

Last week i was in holidays, far away from home. And the Internet.
So i took my laptop, and setup a gprs connection using my Sony phone. Using
bluetooth it's done within a breath : setup a rfcomm channel to the
bluetooth serial port channel and you're almost done, using wvdial

So two things came to my mind :
1) it would be nice to be able to do the same thing using the FR.
2) it would be even nicer to share the gprs connection from the FR using
wifi

Anybody already tried this?