[debian] xfce and xglamo

Fox Mulder Quakeman1 at gmx.net
Mon Mar 9 20:23:14 CET 2009

Fox Mulder wrote:
> Today i updated all packages and installed x11-utils to get xdpyinfo.
> After i started it says 96 dpi which seems correct. Interestingly i
> can't reproduce the big font problem anymore. Now it seems that all
> programs use the 96dpi fontsize. I haven't started all programs but the
> ones that last time had a too large font are now correct. I also
> restarted my fr the last time i tried some times without luck. So it
> seems the problem is gone even i don't know why. :)
>
> So the only problem remaining is that i can't produce a right click with
> the suggested solution from the wiki page. Maybe someone has an idea how
> to get it to work?

I got the big font problem back and now i know how to reproduce it. :)
After i used xrandr to change to landscape mode the resolution was
changed from 96x96 dpi to 284x280 dpi according to xdpyinfo. After i
changed back to normal mode the big fonts were still there.
Is there a way to adjust the dpi just after i changed the layout of the
screen or is there another setting to solve this?

Ciao,
     Rainer