[debian] xfce and xglamo

Fox Mulder Quakeman1 at gmx.net
Mon Mar 9 20:59:24 CET 2009

Davide Scaini wrote:
> for the right click: try make a symbolic link (ln -s) between .xinitrc
> and .xsessionrc... I have a working right click with xglamo (but
> surprisingly i can't see great improvements between fbdev and xlamo...
> is really that fast?)

In my homedir /root i only got .xsession [1] and no .xsessionrc file.
Should i link to this file instead?
And should the link be .xinitrc or .xinit (without rc because my session
file is named without rc)?

The subjective feeling for the xglamo speed is a bit smoother than with
fbdev but i could imagine it. :)
The most important part is that xrandr works with xglamo why i want to
use it.

Ciao,
     Rainer

[1] .xsession content: