Re: Freerunner application idea

rhn rhn at o2.pl
Mon Mar 9 22:55:11 CET 2009

I'm planning on a similar thing as a part of my Master's degree.
It's about making a robot with the Freerunner as its core, optionally with a camera.
I haven't looked into this yet, but I suppoose that getting decent results will be problematic (low speed with USB, wifi or Bluetooth, power drain with USB, camera drivers...) - thus "optionally".
Anyway, I think we could join our efforts in trying this.
Please contact me on this email address, so we can talk more about it :)