Transparent keyboard in illume

Richard Guest quiffman at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 22:21:47 CET 2009

Thanks for sharing your work Richard... I agree transparent qwo is the
"killer" keyboard.

I had a crack at getting this going on 2008.12 yesterday using your binary
packages, but not surprisingly failed with e-wm.

I can report that the patched xserver + composite extension, composite
manager and transparent qwo binaries install and work fine on 2008.12.
Unfortunately e-wm packages (e-wm-utils, illume etc.) have changed since
2008.12...

I'll have a go at building from source, but first wanted to check if anyone
else out there had already done it?

Cheers,
Rich