Illume - Command line to display the keyboard ?

kimaidou kimaidou at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 09:30:40 CET 2009

Hi

Thanks very much for sharing your tool !
I am using SHR + Illume, and I would like to make the illume keyboard appear
when short clicking on AUX. So I went to the Illume configuration --> Input
--> Key Bindings, and added the command "/home/root/Scripts/illume-kbd-show"
on the Aux press.
This works well, but I cannot use the same Aux button to hide the keyboard.
The best for that would be that your script first test wether the keyboard
is displayed or not, and display / hide it depending on the "display"
status. Do you think it is possible ?

Thanks again.
Kimaidou