[debian] State of SHR packaging?

Staley, Daniel L dlstal2 at uky.edu
Wed Mar 11 21:49:53 CET 2009

Hi all,

I know a while back there was some talk of creating debian packages for the SHR apps (namely I'm looking for the phone apps like 'dialer', etc).
Since they both can run the FSO M5 backend, it seems that it shouldn't be unheard of to extend the great work being forged by the SHR community to the debian world.
Ideally I'd like to use debian + e17 + the SHR phone apps on my freerunner...

Has there been any progress on this?  If not, is there some way I can help?

Thanks,
-Dan Staley