[archlinux] Port to the ARM.

hiciu kwarzecha7 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 22:32:43 CET 2009

That's nice to hear. I wrote down instructions: how to prepare
toolchain, buildroot and how to build packages on wiki
(http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/User:Hiciu). There is prebuild working
version of toolchain (and instructions how to build it, but no
PKGBUILD for toolchain yet) on this wiki too.
Feel free to test them. If these instructions would work for you then
I think we should meet on IRC to talk (where to keep packages / set up
repositories, what we wan't to do: Archlinux for ARM or Archlinux for
Freerunner ;], maybe let know about it on Arch forums
(http://bbs.archlinux.org/viewtopic.php?id=59638), what about posting
this howto on ArchWiki and other).

--
hiciu