[archlinux] Port to the ARM.

Daniel.Li lida_mail at 163.com
Thu Mar 12 01:09:36 CET 2009

On Wed, 2009-03-11 at 22:32 +0100, hiciu wrote:
> That's nice to hear. I wrote down instructions: how to prepare
> toolchain, buildroot and how to build packages on wiki
> (http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/User:Hiciu). There is prebuild working
> version of toolchain (and instructions how to build it, but no
> PKGBUILD for toolchain yet) on this wiki too.

Sorry, I didn't have enough time to browse detail of ur web pages.
But i noticed that it uses buildroot, right?

Cause I'm currently use buildroot to other platform, and OE seems rather
difficult for me. And it takes so much time, I'm still
compiling....... :(

--
Daniel.Li <lida_mail at 163.com>
PALFocus (http://palfocus.oicp.net)