Illume - Command line to display the keyboard ?

kimaidou kimaidou at
Thu Mar 12 10:17:13 CET 2009

Hum, I tried again, and from SSH too, but the command
/home/root/Scripts/illume-kbd-show does not hide the keyboard if it is here.
Could you send by email the binary you are using ? (if possible)
NB: I am using this file :