[QtExtended] Qt Extended 4.4.3 released

Radek Polak psonek2 at seznam.cz
Thu Mar 12 21:28:16 CET 2009

Chris Samuel wrote:

> I guess now that we've got control of the code there might be the opportunity
> to put in a callback in the main body of the code to the OpenMoko specific
> library rather than relying on the existing callbacks.
>
> That might be the best bet.

IMO all the needed callbacks are already there. Attached is patch that
fixes echo for both incoming and outgoing calls. I have also binary [1].

Next step is to send AT%N0187 on init and _after_ call is made (as
suggested by Joerg). Answering and making calls could by a bit faster
but no idea if it will be noticable.

Radek

[1] http://activationrecord.net/radekp/openmoko/libneovendor.so