[SHR-Testing] Slow response when answering a call

Cameron Frazier frazier.cameron at gmail.com
Fri Mar 13 04:30:47 CET 2009

On Thu, 2009-03-12 at 22:07 -0500, The Digital Pioneer wrote:
> Well, that was almost more than I had dared hope for! This begs the
> question, how best to I set it up to run a script as soon as the GUI
> is done loading? It would probably be best to put a "sleep 5" or so at
> the beginning, but I'd rather have it run after E is initialized.

I too agree, having this voodoo incanted shortly after e init would be
rather handy.

I just tried it, and the delay dropped to only a second or two total, so
a vast improvement.  I suppose it will get better when the framework
moves to a compiled language for FSO M6 (IIRC).

Thanks for the info guys,

Kind regards,

Cameron