Newbie questions

Mile Davidovic david.moko.comunity at gmail.com
Fri Mar 13 17:38:53 CET 2009

Hello
thanks a lot for Your answers.

I tried latest Qt release (qtextended-4.4.2), according to documentation CSD
is supported but I have trouble with using.
QtExtented has example application (caller) which shows CSD usage but
unfortunately example does not work for me.

Also, how I can get source of kernel used in latest Qt delivery
(testing-om-gta02-20081029.uImage.bin)?

Kind regards
Mile