[debian] Packaging python apps, f.e. pythm (was: Installing *.ipk/*.opk part 1: Dependencies)

Yaroslav Halchenko site-openmoko.org at onerussian.com
Fri Mar 13 17:46:48 CET 2009

I want to let you know that I am going to package
ITP:
http://www.mail-archive.com/debian-bugs-dist@lists.debian.org/msg621478.html

and upload pythm into Debian main (probably later on this week...
preliminary packaging is already done). It will be based on Dylan's and
my fork of pythm (some changes from Paul TT were already absorbed).
Sources are available from https://github.com/yarikoptic/pythm and
debian packaging will appear in a debian branch out there in the
foreseeable future ;)

--
                                  .-.
                   Linux User    ^^-^^    [175555]