Newbie questions

Al Johnson openmoko at mazikeen.demon.co.uk
Fri Mar 13 21:09:56 CET 2009

The latest is 4.4.3 which has a new git repo available for community
maintenance. They've added echo fixes in the last couple of days. I think
they're using current kernels which have a multitude of fixes too. See this
thread for details, many of which will appear towards the end.

http://lists.openmoko.org/pipermail/community/2009-March/043331.html