Community effort: Browser review/comparison in wiki

Risto H. Kurppa risto at
Sat Mar 14 00:19:39 CET 2009

Since the current state of web browsers for OM distributions is now
really bad, I was planning to write a browser review/comparison to
point out the reality. I then realized it's a lot of work for one man
so I thought why couldn't we share the load and write it together.
This way I hope that the best of these, or the one that has the most
potential, is found and can be maybe developed to a actually working

Install one of these browsers (or another) on your 2008.12/SHR(maybe
Debian too?), tell us how to install it and run the test.

(I'm currently using Minimo as AFAIK it's the only one that can
actually login to gmail, and I know that it's not developed anymore
but.. )