IRC conversation with Mirko from the Paroli team

Paul Fertser fercerpav at
Sat Mar 14 08:37:50 CET 2009

Jeremy McNaughton <jeremy.mcnaughton at> writes:
> And while I don't know anything about the previous conversations
> between Mirko and Paul, I really hope that I never get dealt with that
> way by anyone with an email account.

Jeremy, i can assure you that Mirko treated me fairly and i posted the
log to share information, not emotions.

Yes, i didn't exactly like his way of answering questions, but my way
of asking is probably not really appropriate either; i guess that's
ok, not all people are using the same language and compatible exchange

Be free, use free ( software!
mailto:fercerpav at