Community effort: Browser review/comparison in wiki

Risto H. Kurppa risto at
Sat Mar 14 09:43:07 CET 2009

On Sat, Mar 14, 2009 at 10:26 AM, Ed Kapitein <ed at> wrote:
> Hi Risto,
> I took the liberty to add an IPv6  test to the test cases.
> Please remove it if you feel the number of tests is getting to much.
> Kind regards,
> Ed

I think it's a good to test, too, but does it set now some
requirements for the host computer or wlan router, too, that they have
to be ipv6-compatible? Is there a guaranteed (=command line?) way to
test that a browser on Openmoko has the possibility of accessing  IPv6