odd mail, pretends to be from openmoko sales dep

Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller hns at computer.org
Sat Mar 14 10:35:35 CET 2009

Hi all,
although I am not at all an official spokesperson for Openmoko, I can
confirm that Ailsa has taken over the role of sales from "Openmoko
Harry" Tsai and Elsie Lee, who both have left Openmoko recently.

For us distributors, Ailsa is the current main contact person
regarding orders and sales topics.

What I want to suggest to Openmoko, Inc. is to provide an official
list (Wiki Page) who is in which role. And instead of just asking for
it I have started that page myself:

http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/People

Nikolaus Schaller

Am 14.03.2009 um 10:16 schrieb Fernando Martins:

> arne anka wrote:
>> Dear Sir,
>>
>> Thank you for the interest in Openmoko.
>> Since I have seen you name in the group sales list at the wiki, I was
>> wondering if you have already received what you intended to buy. If
>> not,
>> please let me know, so that I can help you processing your order.
>>
>> If you have any question, please do not hesitate to let me know.
>>
>> Sincerely,
>>
>> Ailsa Huang
>> sales dept.
>> Openmoko,inc.
>>

> If header is correct, it looks like a salesperson or PR rookie
> thingy :-)
>
> Fernando

Mobile Office Solutions
by Golden Delicious Computers GmbH&Co. KG
Buchenstr. 3
D-82041 Oberhaching
+49-89-54290367
http://www.handheld-linux.com

AG München, HRA 89571
VAT DE253626266
Komplementär:
Golden Delicious Computers Verwaltungs GmbH
Oberhaching, AG München, HRB 16602
Geschäftsführer: Dr. Nikolaus Schaller

Digital Tools for Independent People