Debian package for pythm Was: [debian] Packaging python apps, f.e. pythm...

Yaroslav Halchenko at
Mon Mar 16 03:35:40 CET 2009

as promised

for those desired to run pythm on their Debian-powered FRs:
path to source dsc

although it is also available from git repo

n.b. I will see if I can get this package into pkg-fso repository so
there would be no need to add yet another source if you want to track

This version is the latest Dylan had + few of my modifications + little
fix for it to run on Debian + debian packaging

As soon as pkg-fso Debian team ships python-edbus (primary delay is the
prerequisites in the NEW queue of Debian), I will ship pythm into Debian
main (unstable or experimental depending where python-edbus ends up).

Cheers! ;)