IRC conversation with Mirko from the Paroli team

Jeremy McNaughton jeremy.mcnaughton at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 04:55:14 CET 2009

Hey,

Mirko, I'm sorry if I came across overly frustrated or harsh.

I'm really excited about Paroli.  I've read the startup.pdf and I
check the website regularly for updates.  I just want to know more.

Maybe there's some notes from a meeting, plans, brainstorm notes or
something that's not on the site?  I don't know, and I realize it's
probably not up to you.  But for me as a novice developer who's trying
to learn, the more I can read the better.

So yeah, one day you might get patches from me.  First I'm just trying
to learn this stuff, and my feedback to the company is that more info
(about Paroli in particular) would be appreciated.

Forgive my lack of patience,

Jeremy