[QtExtended] some things

W.Kenworthy billk at iinet.net.au
Mon Mar 16 06:27:44 CET 2009

On Mon, 2009-03-16 at 16:12 +1100, Dale Maggee wrote:

> W.Kenworthy wrote:
> >
> > Disable it - find the keyboard files and copy terminal.kbd over the top
>
> It's kinda like having to choose between death by disemboweling or death
> by dismemberment.

Sounds even worse than shr/2008x/FSO then - why oh why cant some of the
time spent on keyboards for any OM version be put into something that
works.

Never been able to run qt - always tried it on the SD card, which in
hindsight, needed a slow clock.  Wasn't game to flash it as I needed a
phone and if it didnt work on SD ...

I am finding shr much more usable than the others at the moment - but
even it does have its "quirks" if you want to use it everyday.

Billk