[QtExtended] some things

roguemoko at roguewrt.org roguemoko at roguewrt.org
Mon Mar 16 09:15:10 CET 2009

Dale Maggee wrote:
<_insert previous email here_>

With optimism, I have to say qte is rather polished and shows what
potential can be gleamed from the FR in certain areas.

Optimism aside, I have to agree with Dale on pretty much every point.
Although 2008.x is actually quite usable at the moment, comparatively.

Lorn, Dale did get personal towards the end but I agree with him in that
any rational person would admit or agree that improvements need to be
made. Ignoring, sidestepping and belittling his opinion is only going to
cause frustration. If you think he is wrong, it takes a simple email to
ask the people and gain a consensus.

Meanwhile, my FR is currently water logged from a surprise downpour (yay
for Melbourne, if we're not burning we're drowning). I doubt it will
boot again, it been drying for a day, I'll leave it for a week and see
what happens. If it fails to boot, I'm buying an iphone.

I've never ever owned anything apple so don't start ;) I used to play
logo on a IIe though :)

Looking at the bluish corrosion on the battery terminals ... err ...
yeah, I think it's gone. It was an abysmal phone but I still feel like
I've lost a sheep from the flock .... or a gnu from the hurd :)

The Australian component is diminishing quickly :(

Sarton