[QtExtended] some things

Dale Maggee antisol at internode.on.net
Mon Mar 16 09:48:56 CET 2009

Franky,

This is not about agreeing or disagreeing, this is about Lorn's refusal
to acknowledge that there are issues with his software. All he has to do
is a) acknowledge that there are issues b) address the concerns I have
raised, rather than commenting that my use of the word "use-case" does
not fit his definition and c) stop the lying / idiocy he's currently
demonstrating.

You'll note that at no point have I ever said that QT Extended isn't the
best software currently available for the FreeRunner - I will happily,
clearly, and unequivacobly state that QT Extended *is* the best software
currently available for the freerunner. However that doesn't mean it
isn't shit.

Personal attacks are merited, warranted, and infact neccessary when
somebody starts lying and/or being monumentally stupid, which is exactly
what Lorn has done today.

Yes, Lorn was one of the major developers of QT Extended, and credit
should be given where it's due:

Lorn, as one of the major developers of what is currently the best piece
of software available for the FreeRunner, I'd like to take this
opportunity to say that you have written a buggy piece of shit. Congrats
on that.

- -Dale